Some kitchen hacks are really useful and makes our kitchen work easy.
Do you know you can save trips to beauty parlor if you use these herbs and save on both your time and money?
We all have that habit – sniffing and wearing clothes. Sniffing may give you satisfaction of smelling deodorant that is sitting in your shirt but it won’t tell you how dirty is your cloth. When should you wash your clothes?
To avoid gas formation when preparing dishes using legumes – daal, rajma and other lentil, add hing or asafetida and grated ginger. Both will keep stomach health!
Instead of cleaning house all at once, clean everyday or alternate days. This will reduce your burden and saves your time.
Add few more of grandma’s handy tips to your list
People chew gums and stick it to furniture. To remove gums, keep a cloth in freezer and take it out. Use this cold cloth to remove stuck gum.
Are you sick of using toxic chemicals to clean your home? Try these harmless natural cleaning products that one can prepare easily at home.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton