How to reduce spice in your dish and more cooking tips from grandma
In olden days drinking to conquer thirst, people used to drink coconut water, lemon juice, butter milk, sweetened rice water, Borassus water and plain water.
Storing vegetables and fruits always confusing. If we don’t store vegetables and fruits properly they will spoil.
Who does not want their home to look beautiful? When we live in a house, we want it to be perfect and welcoming with gracious colors.
It is better to soak them in warm water first and then apply the dish washing liquid on the utensils
Homemade natural stuffs are sometimes as effective as store bought chemicals. Using simple solutions, we can remove fabric stains at home.
For a happy and peaceful life sometimes we need to look into small savings.
Try these tips from grandma to make your everyday life easy and fun!
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease