Today the largest crop grown in the US is corn, 88% of which is genetically modified.
Biotech giant, DuPont-Pioneer, was recently taken to court by a small group of activists from Kauai because of their harmful GMO seeds.
Monarch butterflies are known for the incredible mass migration that brings millions of them to California and Mexico each winter.
Marion Nestle is the Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health at New York University.
A person who is vegan will save 1,100 gallons of water, 20 pounds CO2 equivalent, 30 square feet of forested land, 45 pounds of grain and one sentient animal’s life1 every day.
Genetically engineered foods have had foreign genes (genes from other plants or animals) inserted into their genetic codes.
Corporate totalitarianism … rules through dispensability and corruption. It treats communities, people, countries, ecosystems, species as disposable and dispensable.
It strongly shows that organic grains, fruits and vegetables have definite health benefits over conventionally grown products.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail