Genetically engineered foods have had foreign genes (genes from other plants or animals) inserted into their genetic codes.
Corporate totalitarianism … rules through dispensability and corruption. It treats communities, people, countries, ecosystems, species as disposable and dispensable.
It strongly shows that organic grains, fruits and vegetables have definite health benefits over conventionally grown products.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors