White Onions are often used in prepared salads, white sauces, and is the traditional onion for Mexican cuisine. They turn golden color and sweet flavor when sautéed. White onions are stronger than yellow onions and much crispier due to higher water content. Their flavor is somewhat like yellow onions and can be eaten raw. White onions are not that tasty when cooked and storage life is less compared to yellow onions. However, they make a great taste in salads with tomatoes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Zodiac Signs Which Are Ranked As The Best Lovers
- How To Make Bones Stronger Naturally
- Dumrot Halwa Recipe | How To Make Ash Gourd Halwa Recipe | Kashi Halwa Recipe
- Am I An Alcoholic? 8 Answers That Reveal You Are
- Which Of These Ice Cream Flavours Define Your Personality
- How To Make Your Baby Burp Faster: Step-by-Step Method