If there is no fungus or bacterial infections and the vegetables still look good inside, then instead of throwing the vegetables we can use them in different ways. Here are 17 ways to use leftover vegetables
This year temperature around the globe is high and often we feel body heat that makes us dehydrated
Bell pepper is not only an excellent source of carotenoids, but also a source of over 30 different members of the carotenoid nutrient family.
Healthy people sweat and so others who you have a medical condition. Well, most of us go through this – sweat and perspiration problems associated with stinky body odor.
It is going to be a big game in February – you will have nachos for the super bowl party.
Corn or maize is one of the most popular cereals in the world and forms the staple food in many countries
The nutrition circle appears under 3D pyramid is divided into six food groups: cereals and potatoes; vegetables; fruits; milk and dairy products; meat, sausages, fish and eggs; and fats and oils.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk