In the famous city of Vijayawada of Andra Pradesh, one can find the well preserved 7th century dated Undavalli cave temples. There is a quiet tranquility to the place that is really unmatched elsewhere. In the caves one can find many shrines that are dedicated to the powerful Hindu deities like lord Shiva, lord Vishnu, and Lord Brahma. The Mogalarajapuram caves are an interesting find but they are in the ruins nowadays but still worth a visit. However, these caves are very famous for exploration and getting to know about their make and architecture is very interesting.
Know about WeRIndia
- Skin Care Tips From Dermatologists
- Avoid These Foods If You Want Healthy Teeth
- Hyderabad Vaccination Drives Comes to a Halt After 4 Children Fall Sick
- Jacqueline Fernandez Slayed It In Yellow
- Canadian children's nutrition suffers during school hours
- Her Mum Believes She Will Be The Light In The Darkness