In the famous city of Vijayawada of Andra Pradesh, one can find the well preserved 7th century dated Undavalli cave temples. There is a quiet tranquility to the place that is really unmatched elsewhere. In the caves one can find many shrines that are dedicated to the powerful Hindu deities like lord Shiva, lord Vishnu, and Lord Brahma. The Mogalarajapuram caves are an interesting find but they are in the ruins nowadays but still worth a visit. However, these caves are very famous for exploration and getting to know about their make and architecture is very interesting.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain