The foods you should eat the least of are at the bottom of the stairs, and those you can eat the most of are at the top of the stairs.
Tag: your road to healthy-life
It is practically inevitable to keep children away from cold, cough and some little health problems.
Mahishasuramardhini mandapa (Cave Temple; also known as Yampuri) is an example of Indian rock-cut architecture dating from the late 7th century,
In the famous city of Vijayawada of Andra Pradesh, one can find the well preserved 7th century dated Undavalli cave temples.
The Ajanta Caves in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India are about 30 rock-cut Buddhist cave monuments which date from the 2nd century BCE to about 480 or 650 CE.
Puliyinji is nothing but tamarind and ginger chutney. It is a sweet and sour sauce made by simmering fried ginger (inji) in jaggery and tamarind (puli) sauce.
Rasam is Indian version of soup. Tamarind rasam has tamarind as main ingredient with asafetida, tomato (optional), turmeric, lentils, pepper, red & green chillis, cilantro or coriander leaves, salt and garlic (optional).
It is a rice dish popular in South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Amazing Nutrition Facts About Pears
- These Are The Fears That Can Trouble One Based On The Zodiac Sign
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- 10 Myths And Facts About Food Allergies You Should Know
- Amazing Inexpensive Products You Need To Add To Your Skin Care Now!
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot