Participating in heritage projects helps people to learn about their local history, make connections.
Situated in the Sarguja district in Chhattisgarh, Jogimara and Sita Bengra Caves claim to be the oldest theatres in the world.
The actual Elephanta Caves are among the popular visitor locations within Mumbai, made out of multifariousancient gemstones this particular location is about one hour much ferry trip through Portal associated with Indian (Mumbai).
Mahishasuramardhini mandapa (Cave Temple; also known as Yampuri) is an example of Indian rock-cut architecture dating from the late 7th century,
Kanheri caves is also famous place to visit in Mumbai. Located on the western outskirts of the city, these caves are a collection of rock-cut architecture remains, dedicated to Buddhist religion, culture and art.
In the famous city of Vijayawada of Andra Pradesh, one can find the well preserved 7th century dated Undavalli cave temples.
The Ajanta Caves in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India are about 30 rock-cut Buddhist cave monuments which date from the 2nd century BCE to about 480 or 650 CE.
Ajanta and Ellora caves, located in the city of Aurangabad in Maharashtra India, are both listed as World Heritage Sites and are protected by the Archaeological Survey of India.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle