Tamarind has tartaric acid and also some amount of sugar. If one feels nausea or vomiting drinking tamarind mild juice can help to get rid of the symptom. Also, tamarind juice -slightly concentrated acts as laxative. Two types of tamarind juices are – green (raw) fruit and brown pulp juices. Green tamarind juice is slightly sourer. One can add salt and jaljeera (cumin powder with salt, pepper etc) to the juice and drink.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta