Tamarind has tartaric acid and also some amount of sugar. If one feels nausea or vomiting drinking tamarind mild juice can help to get rid of the symptom. Also, tamarind juice -slightly concentrated acts as laxative. Two types of tamarind juices are – green (raw) fruit and brown pulp juices. Green tamarind juice is slightly sourer. One can add salt and jaljeera (cumin powder with salt, pepper etc) to the juice and drink.
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday