Tamarind has tartaric acid and also some amount of sugar. If one feels nausea or vomiting drinking tamarind mild juice can help to get rid of the symptom. Also, tamarind juice -slightly concentrated acts as laxative. Two types of tamarind juices are – green (raw) fruit and brown pulp juices. Green tamarind juice is slightly sourer. One can add salt and jaljeera (cumin powder with salt, pepper etc) to the juice and drink.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad