Tamarind has tartaric acid and also some amount of sugar. If one feels nausea or vomiting drinking tamarind mild juice can help to get rid of the symptom. Also, tamarind juice -slightly concentrated acts as laxative. Two types of tamarind juices are – green (raw) fruit and brown pulp juices. Green tamarind juice is slightly sourer. One can add salt and jaljeera (cumin powder with salt, pepper etc) to the juice and drink.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali