It is a rice dish popular in South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala. Many temples offer this tamarind rice as “prasadam” to devotees. Main ingredients : tamarind paste, groundnuts or peanuts, coriander, coconut, red chilli, curry leaves, jaggery, pepper, mustard seeds, fenugreek, turmeric, asafetida, urad dal, sesame and cumin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Skin Care Tips From Dermatologists
- Avoid These Foods If You Want Healthy Teeth
- Hyderabad Vaccination Drives Comes to a Halt After 4 Children Fall Sick
- Jacqueline Fernandez Slayed It In Yellow
- Canadian children's nutrition suffers during school hours
- Her Mum Believes She Will Be The Light In The Darkness