It is a rice dish popular in South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala. Many temples offer this tamarind rice as “prasadam” to devotees. Main ingredients : tamarind paste, groundnuts or peanuts, coriander, coconut, red chilli, curry leaves, jaggery, pepper, mustard seeds, fenugreek, turmeric, asafetida, urad dal, sesame and cumin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment