It is a rice dish popular in South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala. Many temples offer this tamarind rice as “prasadam” to devotees. Main ingredients : tamarind paste, groundnuts or peanuts, coriander, coconut, red chilli, curry leaves, jaggery, pepper, mustard seeds, fenugreek, turmeric, asafetida, urad dal, sesame and cumin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain