When we were growing up, we used to ask mother for tamarind candy. It is delicious and easy to prepare- Tamarind, jaggery or sugar with little salt and chilli powder is mixed thoroughly, rolled into small balls – attached to an ice-cream stick. It looks like lollipop. Nevertheless, the taste is out of the world! Once a while when kids are constipated giving a small piece of home-made tamarind candy helps. It acts as laxative and increases bowel movement. Even for adults this is a good laxative.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018