When we were growing up, we used to ask mother for tamarind candy. It is delicious and easy to prepare- Tamarind, jaggery or sugar with little salt and chilli powder is mixed thoroughly, rolled into small balls – attached to an ice-cream stick. It looks like lollipop. Nevertheless, the taste is out of the world! Once a while when kids are constipated giving a small piece of home-made tamarind candy helps. It acts as laxative and increases bowel movement. Even for adults this is a good laxative.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain