When we were growing up, we used to ask mother for tamarind candy. It is delicious and easy to prepare- Tamarind, jaggery or sugar with little salt and chilli powder is mixed thoroughly, rolled into small balls – attached to an ice-cream stick. It looks like lollipop. Nevertheless, the taste is out of the world! Once a while when kids are constipated giving a small piece of home-made tamarind candy helps. It acts as laxative and increases bowel movement. Even for adults this is a good laxative.
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri