When we were growing up, we used to ask mother for tamarind candy. It is delicious and easy to prepare- Tamarind, jaggery or sugar with little salt and chilli powder is mixed thoroughly, rolled into small balls – attached to an ice-cream stick. It looks like lollipop. Nevertheless, the taste is out of the world! Once a while when kids are constipated giving a small piece of home-made tamarind candy helps. It acts as laxative and increases bowel movement. Even for adults this is a good laxative.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement