It is practically inevitable to keep children away from cold, cough and some little health problems.
It is delicious and easy to prepare- Tamarind, jaggery or sugar with little salt and chilli powder is mixed thoroughly, rolled into small balls – attached to an ice-cream stick.
Memories last longer than one season. Adults who fondly remember a childhood spent in a garden often recall a parent, grandparent or neighbor who guided and encouraged them to explore the natural world.
The great outdoors offers plenty of space to run around, but can also be the setting for a scavenger hunt or a nature walk with the family and friends.
Tell kids to color the papers using various combinations of colors or use color papers.
Everyday kids will see one or other animals. This may be a rabbit, duck, geese, sparrow
If kids does not like maths make it fun for them. Take them to garden and have them pluck tomato or any other vegetables.
Most kids love pizza and they love various toppings too.Gather your kids and their friends for pizza garden fun.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang