It is practically inevitable to keep children away from cold, cough and some little health problems.
It is delicious and easy to prepare- Tamarind, jaggery or sugar with little salt and chilli powder is mixed thoroughly, rolled into small balls – attached to an ice-cream stick.
Memories last longer than one season. Adults who fondly remember a childhood spent in a garden often recall a parent, grandparent or neighbor who guided and encouraged them to explore the natural world.
The great outdoors offers plenty of space to run around, but can also be the setting for a scavenger hunt or a nature walk with the family and friends.
Tell kids to color the papers using various combinations of colors or use color papers.
Everyday kids will see one or other animals. This may be a rabbit, duck, geese, sparrow
If kids does not like maths make it fun for them. Take them to garden and have them pluck tomato or any other vegetables.
Most kids love pizza and they love various toppings too.Gather your kids and their friends for pizza garden fun.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin