Added sugars are causing obesity in children and the calorie intake can cause harm for child’s growth by accumulating fat and results in weight gain. So how much sugar is too much for kids
It is practically inevitable to keep children away from cold, cough and some little health problems.
It is delicious and easy to prepare- Tamarind, jaggery or sugar with little salt and chilli powder is mixed thoroughly, rolled into small balls – attached to an ice-cream stick.
The realities of diet in India are far more complex than Westernized notions will grant.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?