Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Tag: health benefits
People are owning pets like never before. During Covid-19 pandemic, those who stay at home, work from home
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
It's the beginning of the New Year and that means that your fitness resolution is potentially full of unfamiliar things. At t
Edible mushrooms have taken important space in culinary industry around the world. Mushrooms, unlike plants does not have photosynthetic pigments and does not have green color.
Almost all parts of the plant – bark, leaves, aerial roots, buds, milky exudes, flowers and fruits are medicinal and has several health benefits.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Salt can be used in a better way for many other purposes including prolonging shelf life of milk !
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat