It's the beginning of the New Year and that means that your fitness resolution is potentially full of unfamiliar things. At t
Tag: health benefits
Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Edible mushrooms have taken important space in culinary industry around the world. Mushrooms, unlike plants does not have photosynthetic pigments and does not have green color.
Almost all parts of the plant – bark, leaves, aerial roots, buds, milky exudes, flowers and fruits are medicinal and has several health benefits.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
Salt can be used in a better way for many other purposes including prolonging shelf life of milk !
Quinoa is gaining lot of popularity throughout the world.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage
- Simple, Natural Solutions for Depression
- Eating more refined grains increases risk of heart attack, early death
- 3D microscopy clarifies understanding of body's immune response to obesity