Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Tag: health benefits
Edible mushrooms have taken important space in culinary industry around the world. Mushrooms, unlike plants does not have photosynthetic pigments and does not have green color.
Almost all parts of the plant – bark, leaves, aerial roots, buds, milky exudes, flowers and fruits are medicinal and has several health benefits.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Moringa oleifera is an Indian tree that has been used in traditional medicine for a very long time.
Cactus water makers claims that the drink contains electrolytes and antioxidants. These plant waters also contain less amount of sugar.
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
When it comes to pet ownership, there are a number of proven health benefits for people, including physical, mental and emotional improvements, from enhancing social skills to decreasing a person’s risk of heart attack.
Know about WeRIndia
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast
- Simple way to inoculate teens against junk food marketing
- What can cause pain in the palm of the hand?
- The history of humanity in your face