Almost all parts of the plant – bark, leaves, aerial roots, buds, milky exudes, flowers and fruits are medicinal and has several health benefits.
Tag: health benefits
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Moringa oleifera is an Indian tree that has been used in traditional medicine for a very long time.
Cactus water makers claims that the drink contains electrolytes and antioxidants. These plant waters also contain less amount of sugar.
Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
When it comes to pet ownership, there are a number of proven health benefits for people, including physical, mental and emotional improvements, from enhancing social skills to decreasing a person’s risk of heart attack.
Salt can be used in a better way for many other purposes including prolonging shelf life of milk !
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement