Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Tag: health benefits
Edible mushrooms have taken important space in culinary industry around the world. Mushrooms, unlike plants does not have photosynthetic pigments and does not have green color.
Almost all parts of the plant – bark, leaves, aerial roots, buds, milky exudes, flowers and fruits are medicinal and has several health benefits.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Moringa oleifera is an Indian tree that has been used in traditional medicine for a very long time.
Cactus water makers claims that the drink contains electrolytes and antioxidants. These plant waters also contain less amount of sugar.
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
When it comes to pet ownership, there are a number of proven health benefits for people, including physical, mental and emotional improvements, from enhancing social skills to decreasing a person’s risk of heart attack.
Know about WeRIndia
- Powerful Mantras Based On Your Zodiac Signs
- Google Doodle Celebrates The Closing Ceremony Of Winter Olympics
- Amazing Makeup Tips For Different Lip Shapes
- Daily Horoscope: 25 February 2018
- Remembering The Gorgeous Sridevi, Best Looks She Carried In 2017-2018
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days