Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Tag: health benefits
Edible mushrooms have taken important space in culinary industry around the world. Mushrooms, unlike plants does not have photosynthetic pigments and does not have green color.
Almost all parts of the plant – bark, leaves, aerial roots, buds, milky exudes, flowers and fruits are medicinal and has several health benefits.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
Salt can be used in a better way for many other purposes including prolonging shelf life of milk !
Quinoa is gaining lot of popularity throughout the world.
It is delicious and easy to prepare- Tamarind, jaggery or sugar with little salt and chilli powder is mixed thoroughly, rolled into small balls – attached to an ice-cream stick.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat