Quinoa is gaining lot of popularity throughout the world. Quinoa, though technically a seed in the herb category, traditionally been considered a valuable member of the grain family. A sacred source of strength for the ancient Incas is popular because of its nutrient values and is not a cereal but a chenopod related to species such as beetroots, spinach and tumbleweeds. Black beans are high in both fiber and protein, which help stabilize blood sugar and curb hunger pangs. To prepare salad cook quinoa and whisk the olive oil, cumin, garlic, lime, salt and red chilies together in the bottom of a large bowl. Rinse and drain the black beans, then chop the veggies- bell pepper, green onions and tomatoes. Add the cooked quinoa, beans and veggies to the bowl and gently fold it all together with the dressing. The quinoa can be warm, room temp, or cold when you make the dish.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018