Quinoa is gaining lot of popularity throughout the world. Quinoa, though technically a seed in the herb category, traditionally been considered a valuable member of the grain family. A sacred source of strength for the ancient Incas is popular because of its nutrient values and is not a cereal but a chenopod related to species such as beetroots, spinach and tumbleweeds. Black beans are high in both fiber and protein, which help stabilize blood sugar and curb hunger pangs. To prepare salad cook quinoa and whisk the olive oil, cumin, garlic, lime, salt and red chilies together in the bottom of a large bowl. Rinse and drain the black beans, then chop the veggies- bell pepper, green onions and tomatoes. Add the cooked quinoa, beans and veggies to the bowl and gently fold it all together with the dressing. The quinoa can be warm, room temp, or cold when you make the dish.
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri