Oatmeal “sticks to the ribs” meaning as a good breakfast, stays in the stomach for longtime.
Quinoa is gaining lot of popularity throughout the world.
Quinoa grows in a rainbow of colors, but the most commonly available are red quinoa, black quinoa and white quinoa.
A good gluten-free source of protein, iron, and fiber, quinoa is a quick and flavorful way to get in a serving of whole grains.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease