Popcorns are rich in fiber. Many does not know that it also serves rich nutrients for the body. One can make popcorn at home. Pour 1 tablespoon of mild-flavored oil such as canola or vegetable oil into a heavy-bottomed medium-large pot. Cover the bottom of the pot with 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels spread in a thin layer. Avoid crowding the pot to allow all corns to pop-up. If you are a fan of spice, then add little salt, chili & turmeric powder, pinch of asafoetida to popcorn- mix well, and eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- How Do Oranges Help You Lose Weight
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked As Being The Most Laziest
- Working In Night Shift? These Simple Tips Can Help You Manage Your Health Like A Boss!
- Apple Jam Recipe | How To Make Organic Apple Jam | Homemade Apple Jam Recipe
- What If You Planked For 1 Minute Every Hour At Work For The Next 2 Weeks?
- Bid Adieu To Frizzy Hair With These Home Remedies