Popcorns are rich in fiber. Many does not know that it also serves rich nutrients for the body. One can make popcorn at home. Pour 1 tablespoon of mild-flavored oil such as canola or vegetable oil into a heavy-bottomed medium-large pot. Cover the bottom of the pot with 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels spread in a thin layer. Avoid crowding the pot to allow all corns to pop-up. If you are a fan of spice, then add little salt, chili & turmeric powder, pinch of asafoetida to popcorn- mix well, and eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali