Popcorns are rich in fiber. Many does not know that it also serves rich nutrients for the body. One can make popcorn at home. Pour 1 tablespoon of mild-flavored oil such as canola or vegetable oil into a heavy-bottomed medium-large pot. Cover the bottom of the pot with 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels spread in a thin layer. Avoid crowding the pot to allow all corns to pop-up. If you are a fan of spice, then add little salt, chili & turmeric powder, pinch of asafoetida to popcorn- mix well, and eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta