Popcorns are rich in fiber. Many does not know that it also serves rich nutrients for the body. One can make popcorn at home. Pour 1 tablespoon of mild-flavored oil such as canola or vegetable oil into a heavy-bottomed medium-large pot. Cover the bottom of the pot with 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels spread in a thin layer. Avoid crowding the pot to allow all corns to pop-up. If you are a fan of spice, then add little salt, chili & turmeric powder, pinch of asafoetida to popcorn- mix well, and eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb