Popcorns are rich in fiber. Many does not know that it also serves rich nutrients for the body. One can make popcorn at home. Pour 1 tablespoon of mild-flavored oil such as canola or vegetable oil into a heavy-bottomed medium-large pot. Cover the bottom of the pot with 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels spread in a thin layer. Avoid crowding the pot to allow all corns to pop-up. If you are a fan of spice, then add little salt, chili & turmeric powder, pinch of asafoetida to popcorn- mix well, and eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday