Some fruits and vegetables are better for managing your diabetes than others. Look for produce that is low on the glycemic index, meaning it won’t spike your blood sugar. Low-glycemic fruits and vegetables include antioxidant berries, carrots, strawberry, spinach, tomatoes, blueberries, apple, oranges, chia seeds, oat meal and watermelons. Try various combinations of these super foods, make smoothie adding yogurt or soymilk. Do not add extra sugar to your smoothies. Some of the popular smoothies are -blueberry, strawberry, green smoothie, chia seed smoothie and oatmeal smoothies.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018