Some fruits and vegetables are better for managing your diabetes than others. Look for produce that is low on the glycemic index, meaning it won’t spike your blood sugar. Low-glycemic fruits and vegetables include antioxidant berries, carrots, strawberry, spinach, tomatoes, blueberries, apple, oranges, chia seeds, oat meal and watermelons. Try various combinations of these super foods, make smoothie adding yogurt or soymilk. Do not add extra sugar to your smoothies. Some of the popular smoothies are -blueberry, strawberry, green smoothie, chia seed smoothie and oatmeal smoothies.
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri