Some fruits and vegetables are better for managing your diabetes than others. Look for produce that is low on the glycemic index, meaning it won’t spike your blood sugar. Low-glycemic fruits and vegetables include antioxidant berries, carrots, strawberry, spinach, tomatoes, blueberries, apple, oranges, chia seeds, oat meal and watermelons. Try various combinations of these super foods, make smoothie adding yogurt or soymilk. Do not add extra sugar to your smoothies. Some of the popular smoothies are -blueberry, strawberry, green smoothie, chia seed smoothie and oatmeal smoothies.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement