Include and grow these 8 medicinal herbs in your home garden as they can come handy for various conditions
Tag: Curry leaves
Here is a breakfast or evening snack item prepared using different flour mix and served with peanut chutney
Dry few curry leaves and prepare powder. Mix this Aloe vera fresh gel and tulsi leaf juice. Use this as a conditioner after washing hair. It gives a fresh, bouncy look for the hair and conditions hair for better.
Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Try delicious winged bean salad curry recipe today…
Mix mint paste to boiled potatoes and you will get a tasty dish – Aloo -Mint potato stir fry!
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Know about WeRIndia
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD