Include and grow these 8 medicinal herbs in your home garden as they can come handy for various conditions
Tag: Curry leaves
Here is a breakfast or evening snack item prepared using different flour mix and served with peanut chutney
Dry few curry leaves and prepare powder. Mix this Aloe vera fresh gel and tulsi leaf juice. Use this as a conditioner after washing hair. It gives a fresh, bouncy look for the hair and conditions hair for better.
Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Try delicious winged bean salad curry recipe today…
Mix mint paste to boiled potatoes and you will get a tasty dish – Aloo -Mint potato stir fry!
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day