Dry few curry leaves and prepare powder. Mix this Aloe vera fresh gel and tulsi leaf juice. Use this as a conditioner after washing hair. It gives a fresh, bouncy look for the hair and conditions hair for better.
Tag: Curry leaves
Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Try delicious winged bean salad curry recipe today…
Mix mint paste to boiled potatoes and you will get a tasty dish – Aloo -Mint potato stir fry!
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Puliyinji is nothing but tamarind and ginger chutney. It is a sweet and sour sauce made by simmering fried ginger (inji) in jaggery and tamarind (puli) sauce.
It is a rice dish popular in South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day