Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Tag: Curry leaves
Try delicious winged bean salad curry recipe today…
Mix mint paste to boiled potatoes and you will get a tasty dish – Aloo -Mint potato stir fry!
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Puliyinji is nothing but tamarind and ginger chutney. It is a sweet and sour sauce made by simmering fried ginger (inji) in jaggery and tamarind (puli) sauce.
It is a rice dish popular in South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala
Curry leaves (kadi patta in hindi) is one of the common seasoning ingredients that is added to almost every dish to enhance its taste and flavor.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin