Include and grow these 8 medicinal herbs in your home garden as they can come handy for various conditions
Tag: Curry leaves
Here is a breakfast or evening snack item prepared using different flour mix and served with peanut chutney
Dry few curry leaves and prepare powder. Mix this Aloe vera fresh gel and tulsi leaf juice. Use this as a conditioner after washing hair. It gives a fresh, bouncy look for the hair and conditions hair for better.
Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Try delicious winged bean salad curry recipe today…
Mix mint paste to boiled potatoes and you will get a tasty dish – Aloo -Mint potato stir fry!
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease