Regardless of its origins, parathas soon became popular all over South Asia. All south Indian states have their own versions of the ubiquitous paratha, the most popular being “Kerala Porotta,” which is mostly made of ‘maida'(white flour) instead of ‘atta'(wheat flour). The Kerala Porotta is popular and is usually devoured with egg roast, chutney, yogurt, avial and non vegetarian curries
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018