Paan Sandesh is another speciality paan served after meal or one can have it any time of the day.
It is sweet and contains good amount of protein in the form of paneer and condensed milk.
What you need?
- Finely chopped betel leaves – 10 ,
- Paneer or cottage cheese – 200 gram,
- Condensed milk – 3 Tbsp,
- Desiccated coconut – 3 Tbsp,
- Gulkand – 2 Tbsp,
- Roasted, sweet fennel – 1 Tbsp,
- Sweet mix mouth freshener (mukhwas) – 1 Tbsp,
- Pieces of Cherries- few.
It is easy to prepare…
- Blend panner using a blender.
- In a vessel, mix paneer, betel leaf, dessicated coconut and condensed milk. Keep it on low flame and mix well. Let the contents cook and form a dough.
- Remove the dough from heat source and allow it cool. Knead it and divide it to small balls of equal size.
- Mix both mouth refresher. Take the dough ball and slightly flatten it and create a dent in the center. In the dent add little mouth refresher mix. Close the dough ball and place a piece of cherry on top.
- Paan bahar Sandesh ready!
Benefits: Not just digestion aid, this also supplies protein and because it contains roasted seeds and sweet, helps to calm system after heavy meals. It is kind of dessert with digestive material.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: January 31, 2018