Mouth fresheners are available in different forms in market. Chewing gum is also a type of mouth freshener. When you are in India, you will see people chewing “pan or paan” after meal.
Tag: Indian paans
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Paan Sandesh is another speciality paan served after meal or one can have it any time of the day. It is sweet and contains good amount of protein in the form of paneer and condensed milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about MCL tears
- What causes upper stomach pain in the third trimester?
- Healthy fats improve nerve function in obese mice
- Groundbreaking blood test detects fibromyalgia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?