Mouth fresheners are available in different forms in market. Chewing gum is also a type of mouth freshener. When you are in India, you will see people chewing “pan or paan” after meal.
Tag: Indian paans
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Paan Sandesh is another speciality paan served after meal or one can have it any time of the day. It is sweet and contains good amount of protein in the form of paneer and condensed milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Chronic Pain
- Key protein linked to appetite and obesity in mice
- How highly processed foods harm memory in the aging brain
- Early modern human from Southeast Asia adapted to a rainforest environment
- Ranking healthfulness of foods from first to worst