Mouth fresheners are available in different forms in market. Chewing gum is also a type of mouth freshener. When you are in India, you will see people chewing “pan or paan” after meal.
Tag: Indian mouth fresheners
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Paan Sandesh is another speciality paan served after meal or one can have it any time of the day. It is sweet and contains good amount of protein in the form of paneer and condensed milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Best Foods For Every Type Of Mood
- Are Guava Leaves Beneficial For Your Hair?
- Viral Video Of A Man Shooting Himself Accidentally In The Groin Is Scary!
- Gauhar Khan's Grey and Shruti Haasan's Black Attire Are What We Need Right Now
- The Boy Born With A Gem On His Forehead
- Check Out The Fashion Moments Of This Royal Figure Who Has Taken The Country By Storm