Mouth fresheners are available in different forms in market. Chewing gum is also a type of mouth freshener. When you are in India, you will see people chewing “pan or paan” after meal.
Tag: Indian mouth fresheners
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Paan Sandesh is another speciality paan served after meal or one can have it any time of the day. It is sweet and contains good amount of protein in the form of paneer and condensed milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle