Mouth fresheners are available in different forms in market. Chewing gum is also a type of mouth freshener. When you are in India, you will see people chewing “pan or paan” after meal.
Tag: Indian mouth fresheners
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Paan Sandesh is another speciality paan served after meal or one can have it any time of the day. It is sweet and contains good amount of protein in the form of paneer and condensed milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- Novel sugar detector system in the human mouth has implications for designing tastier, healthier beverages and foods
- New study calls for mitigation, monitoring of common grease-proofing food packaging chemicals
- Proof in produce: Voucher program may help diabetes patients manage their health
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Filling half of kids' plates with fruits and veggies helps increase consumption
- Chronic Pain