Mouth fresheners are available in different forms in market. Chewing gum is also a type of mouth freshener. When you are in India, you will see people chewing “pan or paan” after meal.
Tag: Indian mouth fresheners
This is world famous mouth freshener and promotes digestion. It helps in increasing appetite and promotes secretion of saliva.
Paan Sandesh is another speciality paan served after meal or one can have it any time of the day. It is sweet and contains good amount of protein in the form of paneer and condensed milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat