Mangoes have many health benefits – Prevents Cancer, Lowers cholesterol, clears the Skin, good for eye health, alkalizes the body, helps in normalizing insulin levels, contains rich vitamin E & is aphrodisiac, good for digestion, cools down the body and prevents stroke and it contains vitamin C, A and carotenoids that helps to boost immune system. Tender mangoes that are used in pickle has similar benefits because of their mild sweet and more sour taste.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali