Did you know? Research conducted by Journal of pain from Science direct in 2010 found that ginger can reduce exercise induced pain by up to 25%. Ginger is in use medicinally for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine in India as a natural anti-inflammatory food. So how you use ginger? Take 5 grams of fresh ginger or 1 tsp of dried ginger, in divided doses throughout the day. Fresh or dried ginger can be added to vegetable fries, curries, soups or made into tea.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain