Did you know? Research conducted by Journal of pain from Science direct in 2010 found that ginger can reduce exercise induced pain by up to 25%. Ginger is in use medicinally for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine in India as a natural anti-inflammatory food. So how you use ginger? Take 5 grams of fresh ginger or 1 tsp of dried ginger, in divided doses throughout the day. Fresh or dried ginger can be added to vegetable fries, curries, soups or made into tea.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali