Did you know? Research conducted by Journal of pain from Science direct in 2010 found that ginger can reduce exercise induced pain by up to 25%. Ginger is in use medicinally for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine in India as a natural anti-inflammatory food. So how you use ginger? Take 5 grams of fresh ginger or 1 tsp of dried ginger, in divided doses throughout the day. Fresh or dried ginger can be added to vegetable fries, curries, soups or made into tea.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang