Various types of activities are good – visiting gym, group fitness classes, walking, running, dancing etc. all are good.
The 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit are listed below. As we keep practicing these simple approach towards life one will feel better. Slowly start incorporating these ideas into your daily routine and see how they positively impact your overall health.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
Unfortunately, due to hectic lifestyles and the stress of exams, few college students have mastered the art of fitting in time to exercise.
Do you give a miss for muscle stretching after your exercise?
For many people falling asleep is almost impossible. People wake up inbetween the sleep with a disturbed mind for no reason.
Use more herbs and spices in your cooking to reap their antioxidant and immunity-boosting benefits.
Know about WeRIndia
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
- What to know about endometriosis during pregnancy
- Autism risk determined by health of mom's gut
- Link found between bitter-taste sensitivity and cancer risk