Various types of activities are good – visiting gym, group fitness classes, walking, running, dancing etc. all are good.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
Unfortunately, due to hectic lifestyles and the stress of exams, few college students have mastered the art of fitting in time to exercise.
Do you give a miss for muscle stretching after your exercise?
For many people falling asleep is almost impossible. People wake up inbetween the sleep with a disturbed mind for no reason.
Use more herbs and spices in your cooking to reap their antioxidant and immunity-boosting benefits.
Exercise, especially the kind that gets your heart rate up like walking or swimming, has mental pluses, too.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang