Various types of activities are good – visiting gym, group fitness classes, walking, running, dancing etc. all are good.
The 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit are listed below. As we keep practicing these simple approach towards life one will feel better. Slowly start incorporating these ideas into your daily routine and see how they positively impact your overall health.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
Unfortunately, due to hectic lifestyles and the stress of exams, few college students have mastered the art of fitting in time to exercise.
Do you give a miss for muscle stretching after your exercise?
For many people falling asleep is almost impossible. People wake up inbetween the sleep with a disturbed mind for no reason.
Use more herbs and spices in your cooking to reap their antioxidant and immunity-boosting benefits.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet