Most of us make the mistake of forgetting that having a healthy body goes hand-in-hand with a healthy mind and increases our
The 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit are listed below. As we keep practicing these simple approach towards life one will feel better. Slowly start incorporating these ideas into your daily routine and see how they positively impact your overall health.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
Unfortunately, due to hectic lifestyles and the stress of exams, few college students have mastered the art of fitting in time to exercise.
Do you give a miss for muscle stretching after your exercise?
For many people falling asleep is almost impossible. People wake up inbetween the sleep with a disturbed mind for no reason.
Use more herbs and spices in your cooking to reap their antioxidant and immunity-boosting benefits.
Know about WeRIndia
- New study calls for mitigation, monitoring of common grease-proofing food packaging chemicals
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Chronic Pain
- Key protein linked to appetite and obesity in mice
- How highly processed foods harm memory in the aging brain
- Early modern human from Southeast Asia adapted to a rainforest environment