The gut is one of the first indicators of health. In fact, most of the body’s serotonin (which is responsible for making you feel happy) is produced in the gut, not the brain. Consequently, the gut and the brain (and how you feel) are intrinsically linked. Try Indian dosa, Idli or even varieties of bread with a side dish that will help you to recover your mood.
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri