Eye pain and sinus relief points
Eye strain relief for better eyesight: You will find pressure points for eye – three points in eyebrow, on both sides of the eye – one at corner, one between nose and eye. One point below the lower eyelid. One between the end of eyebrow and hairline at temple region (see image). To improve eye sight, to reduce strain on eyes use these points.
- Pinch full length of eyebrow using fingers and thumb.
- Press upward against eyebrow next to nose cavity
- Press the pressure points around the eye, hold for 7 seconds.
- After releasing try exercise: Close eyelids, and look up, down, right, and left few times.
Pressure points for sinus relief: These points will help to get rid of the sinus and cold.
- As you see in the image, to get relief from the upper sinus, use B 2-point present where bridge of your nose connects with your upper eye socket, on the underside eyebrow bone.
- For lower sinus relief, use the points Li 20 and ST 3. Li20 is close to nostrils and ST3 is little away from nostril.
- To get relief, use your knuckle or finger. Press on the points and hold it for 7 to 10 minutes. Release and take deep breath. Repeat this few times to open the stimulation and for easy breathing.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: July 19, 2021
Write a comment