Acupressure for headache: As you can see in the pictures, there are few acupressure points to get relief from headaches including migraine.
- Third eye is a pressure point between eyebrows
- Drilling bamboo, a pair of pressure points sits inside each eyebrow near nose bridge and eyebrow bone.
- Facial beauty are two points present on both sides of nose, below the eyes
- Wind mansion is present where skull meets the neck
- Gates of conscious are two points sits I the hollow space base of the skull at back of neck.
- Union valley is the point present in the area of loose skin between the thumb and index finger
- One point on top of the head.
To start with, spread your fingers on top of the head and slowly move the fingers above the ears and press the pressure points above the ears for 5 seconds. Release and repeat. Like wise move the fingertips on third eye point, hold it for 5 to 7 seconds and release. Take your fingertips on all the facial points, press and hold for 5 to 7 seconds. When you get relief by holding a point, you will know which point is working for you to give relief from headache. Press and hold, slowly massage the point for few seconds, release and repeat few times.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: July 19, 2021