After undergoing quadruple bypass surgery in 2004 and a later stent surgery, the 42nd president adopted a vegan diet in 2010. He lost 20 pounds, and has become an advocate for vegan and meatless diets. In an interview Clinton mentioned that “I like the vegetables, the fruits, the beans, the stuff I eat now. All my blood tests are good, and my vital signs are good, and I feel good, and I also have, believe it or not, more energy.”
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali