After undergoing quadruple bypass surgery in 2004 and a later stent surgery, the 42nd president adopted a vegan diet in 2010. He lost 20 pounds, and has become an advocate for vegan and meatless diets. In an interview Clinton mentioned that “I like the vegetables, the fruits, the beans, the stuff I eat now. All my blood tests are good, and my vital signs are good, and I feel good, and I also have, believe it or not, more energy.”
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta