After undergoing quadruple bypass surgery in 2004 and a later stent surgery, the 42nd president adopted a vegan diet in 2010. He lost 20 pounds, and has become an advocate for vegan and meatless diets. In an interview Clinton mentioned that “I like the vegetables, the fruits, the beans, the stuff I eat now. All my blood tests are good, and my vital signs are good, and I feel good, and I also have, believe it or not, more energy.”
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Best Relaxing Drinks To Make At Home
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- How deep is a vagina? What to know
- Shenga Holige Recipe | How To Make Peanut Poli | Shenga Poli Recipe | Peanut Obatu Recipe
- 10 Ways To Clean Up Your Diet For A Healthier Heart
- How Is Ugadi Celebrated In Different States?