Corporate rule over this country is more disturbing than ever, but it’s important to never gloss over the crimes of the past.
After undergoing quadruple bypass surgery in 2004 and a later stent surgery, the 42nd president adopted a vegan diet in 2010
Today the largest crop grown in the US is corn, 88% of which is genetically modified.
In Northern America people consume cereals, pancakes, bagel and coffee for the breakfast.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease