Bhakhri is gluten free Indian flat bread which is common in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Rajasthan. It can be made with bajra (pearl millet) flour, ragi (finger millet) flour, sorghum (jowar) flour, wheat flour or rice flour. Most of these flours are gluten free and hence requires some practice to make. These flours are also high in dietery fiber and hence makes it a healthy meal. Bhakhri contains pearl millet, salt and water. Bhakhri is typically biscuit-like bread flavored with ghee and cumin seeds. Generally, there are two types of bhakhris—one is cooked like a biscuit while the other is puffed up and served with ghee.
Know about WeRIndia
- LFW 2017: Shraddha Kapoor Stole The Show In Rahul Mishra Ensemble
- Want To Have A Flat Tummy? Follow This French Diet!
- Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dal Khichdi Recipe
- Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Muscle Tightening During Pregnancy
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock
- Can A Solar Eclipse Actually Damage Your Eyes?