Bhakhri is gluten free Indian flat bread which is common in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Rajasthan. It can be made with bajra (pearl millet) flour, ragi (finger millet) flour, sorghum (jowar) flour, wheat flour or rice flour. Most of these flours are gluten free and hence requires some practice to make. These flours are also high in dietery fiber and hence makes it a healthy meal. Bhakhri contains pearl millet, salt and water. Bhakhri is typically biscuit-like bread flavored with ghee and cumin seeds. Generally, there are two types of bhakhris—one is cooked like a biscuit while the other is puffed up and served with ghee.
Know about WeRIndia
- Male Birth Control Pill Found To Be Effective And Cheap
- DIY Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair
- March 21st Onwards, Each Zodiac Sign Will Get Affected In The Next Few Weeks!
- Rajgira Poori Recipe | Navratri Special Rajgire Puri Recipe | Navratri Vrat Recipes
- 7 Foods You Should Eat When You Are In A Bad Mood!
- 5 Zodiac Signs Who Will Never Ever Forgive You