During summer hot weather one need to keep body cool and hydrated.
Apart from water sometimes we need that extra, natural drink to give a boost to our energy.
White sesame seeds are less flavor, hulled and known to contain good amount of iron. It also supplies high protein and calcium needed for vegans and vegetarians.
It also supports digestive system in good way and promotes easy digestion.
White sesame milk shake is a good drink that gives all these benefits and is tasty.
- White sesame seeds – ¼ cup
- Jaggery powdered – ¼ cup
- Grated coconut – ¾ cup
- Boiled, cold milk – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Wash and soak sesame seeds in 1.5 cup water for an hour
- After one hour drain water using a filter and collect sesame seeds.
- Add soaked sesame seeds, jaggery, cardamom powder and grated coconut to a mixer and grind using ½ glass cold milk. You will get slightly thick paste of the ingredients.
- Add rest of the milk to the paste and dilute it.
- Transfer to glass, chill for few minutes and serve. If you prefer strain and serve the sesame seed milk shake.
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: April 4, 2018