Korma can be a good lunch box dish. This dish goes well with Naan, bread, chapatti, paratha, puri and jeera rice.
Buttermilk is a good for curing stomach indigestion, stomach worms and also acts as a coolant.
Fenugreek (menthi) powder – The main ingredients of this powder includes several different grains.
It is an Indian style recipe and easy to make.
Red capsicum chutney tastes very good for idli, dosa, sandwiches, paneer paratha and for many more. Quick and easy to make.
Congee is another name for rice soup or rice porridge.
Quinoa grows in a rainbow of colors, but the most commonly available are red quinoa, black quinoa and white quinoa.
Know about WeRIndia
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Foods to Help Kids Focus