An uncontrolled mind can lead to a disastrous life. One cannot win battles when we lose focus and fall prey to desires and addictions.
Tag: yoga guru
Lord Shiva′s use of the bull (Vrisha – righteousness) as his vehicle expresses the idea Lord Shiva takes us to path that leads to wisdom and knowledge.
The river Ganga is the most sacred river for Hindus. Ignorance should not be an excuse to achieve good things in life. Ignorance can damage both mind and body.
The music produced by dhamaru indicates the removal of all desire and evil from the body— making the body clean and disease free.
Lord Shiva also known as Thrayambaka because he has three eyes.
This releases stress from mind and helps mind to reign positive thinking and in developing proper intellectualism. And Trishul (Trident) – What it symbolizes? Click here to know..
Only armed with a trishul and damru, Lord Shiva always stayed away from wealth. You are missing out on nothing in life if you’re not attached to wealth and materialistic things.
Iyengar was an eminent exponent of yoga as enunciated in the ancient ‘Patanjali Sutra’.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise