New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Tag: World Health Organization
HIV infected blood transfusion resulted in infection of more than 2000 people in India in past 17 months
The World Health Organization on Monday (February 1st) declared a International Health emergency over the rapidly spreading Zika virus.
Know about WeRIndia
- When fathers exercise, children are healthier, even as adults
- Compulsive Eating & Weight Gain
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Adding refined fiber to processed food could have negative health effects, study finds
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain