Becoming the parent of a new baby is both a life-altering gift and an immense responsibility. This week, as countries around the world celebrate World Breastfeeding Week, UNICEF and WHO
Tag: World Health Organization
Infodemiology is a new word that tells us how to receive and share any information responsibly. Sharing health related information needs more study and fact checks, understanding where information originated from etc.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
WHO recently recognized Ten Global Health Threats of 2019 and its plan to combat the threats. Growing number of population and several reasons are posing many health challenges
Dengue and HIV: are two threats added to the list. Dengue’s impact is more in tropical countries, AIDS has been in news from past few decades.
HIV infected blood transfusion resulted in infection of more than 2000 people in India in past 17 months
The World Health Organization on Monday (February 1st) declared a International Health emergency over the rapidly spreading Zika virus.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle