Global Influenza update from WHO : As of 04 February 2019 – In the temperate zone of the northern hemisphere influenza activity continued to increase
Tag: World Health Organization
WHO recently recognized Ten Global Health Threats of 2019 and its plan to combat the threats. Growing number of population and several reasons are posing many health challenges
Dengue and HIV: are two threats added to the list. Dengue’s impact is more in tropical countries, AIDS has been in news from past few decades.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
HIV infected blood transfusion resulted in infection of more than 2000 people in India in past 17 months
The World Health Organization on Monday (February 1st) declared a International Health emergency over the rapidly spreading Zika virus.
Know about WeRIndia
- Three years into soda tax, sugary drink consumption down more than 50 percent in Berkeley
- Scientists uncover how high-fat diet drives colorectal cancer growth
- Junk food is linked to both moderate and severe psychological distress
- Consuming garlic and onions may lower colorectal cancer risk
- Dietary fiber helps clump material in your gut
- Evening exercise will not ruin sleep and might even reduce appetite