Ten year old Omari McQueen has become the youngest CEO of the vegan food industry. Omari is UK’s youngest multi award winning vegan chef has become founder and CEO of Dipalicious a plant-based vegan restaurant
Until recently, Disney had very few options for plant based foods for vegans and vegetarians inside its theme park. Well…,not anymore!
Good news for animal lovers and vegans! As per the report released by The Economists in its annual “The world in 2019” magazine Year 2019 is going to “the year of the vegan”
Mexico’s second largest state will serve 925,000 vegan meals in its schools starting this year!
Plant based will be the food trend of year 2018. It means, Plant based food is in demand.
The Economists in its annual “The world in 2019” magazine Year 2019 is going to “the year of the vegan”!
Starting next year 2018 Gucci, the Italian Fashion Luxury brand is going fur -free. Marco Bizzarri, the CEO of Gucci announced this move in his recent talk in London College of Fashion.
Canada’s Food guide is in news for all right reasons! Recently Canada’s Food Guide is getting a much needed make over and is focusing mainly on plant
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption