Plan on volunteering in animal shelter, hospitals, foster care, homeless shelter, food kitchen etc. Plan this in the morning hours. You will have rest of the day for other activities.
Tag: Valentine’s Day
Today we are celebrating Valentine’s Day, Valentine’s Day is all about heart! It is not just your dear one’s heart that you should care about. You must also show how much you care about your heart.
They just thought it would be a nice thing to do..
What is meaningful relationship? Listen to grandma
Healthy Fruits & Nuts Symbol of Love
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and people love to express their feeling with everyone. In fact, Valentine’s day is for everybody who wants to bring change in the world by sharing and showing love.
Valentine’s day is behind us and many relationships are formed and may be broken too!
it might take some time for you to come out from the sadness. Because real feeling does not go away easily – isn’t it? Then how to handle this heart break?
Know about WeRIndia
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows