Our modern kitchens are equipped with gadgets such as grinders, microwaves, ovens, griddles, toasters… all run by electricity.
Tag: traditional utensils
Made of brass or copper traditional coffee makers will have filter plates inside the unit.
Traditional idli maker is similar to pressure cooker with stands. Without idli stands one cannot make idllis.
There are times we use traditional milling to make powders of various grains.
1) Cardamom, dry ginger, pepper coarse grinding stones: Simple M
This is a very essential tool in indian kitchen. Murukku / Chakli press comes in stainless steel, wood, brass materials.
In many houses still we see this cutting and scraping stool namely “Eeeligemane”.
Butter was probably first created accidentally when whole milk carried in skin bags was carried by horseback and naturally “churned” while traveling over rough terrain.
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day