Our modern kitchens are equipped with gadgets such as grinders, microwaves, ovens, griddles, toasters… all run by electricity.
Tag: traditional utensils
Made of brass or copper traditional coffee makers will have filter plates inside the unit.
Traditional idli maker is similar to pressure cooker with stands. Without idli stands one cannot make idllis.
There are times we use traditional milling to make powders of various grains.
1) Cardamom, dry ginger, pepper coarse grinding stones: Simple M
This is a very essential tool in indian kitchen. Murukku / Chakli press comes in stainless steel, wood, brass materials.
In many houses still we see this cutting and scraping stool namely “Eeeligemane”.
Butter was probably first created accidentally when whole milk carried in skin bags was carried by horseback and naturally “churned” while traveling over rough terrain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease