In many houses still we see this cutting and scraping stool namely “Eeeligemane”. It is also known as Bonti or Aruvamanai, which is mainly used to cut vegetables and scrape coconut. The wooden base acts as a support to the vertically fixed sharp knife. The uppermost part of knife is used to scrape coconut. It sure requires good practice to perfect the skill of scraping coconut. The person has to sit down on the floor, and press the wooden base with their foot/knee to maintain balance. It requires good balance to cut the vegetables perfectly. The person has to hold the vegetable at it tip ends with both hands and slide it against knife with cutting stool comes coconut grater. Coconut grater will be always on the tip of the cutting stool. One can grate coconut and cut vegetables using same tool !
Know about WeRIndia
- How Do Oranges Help You Lose Weight
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked As Being The Most Laziest
- Working In Night Shift? These Simple Tips Can Help You Manage Your Health Like A Boss!
- Apple Jam Recipe | How To Make Organic Apple Jam | Homemade Apple Jam Recipe
- What If You Planked For 1 Minute Every Hour At Work For The Next 2 Weeks?
- Bid Adieu To Frizzy Hair With These Home Remedies