There are times we use traditional milling to make powders of various grains. Then for fine powder many times we have to use traditional sievers. Sieving helps to break up clumps, to remove foreign matter and also to aerate the flour. Aerated flour is a beautiful thing to work with, mixes easily with liquids and other foods without forming into lumps. Depending on our needs sieve plates are available in various pore sizes. These sieve plates can be fit inside the sieve holder to separate the fine powder from coarse grain as well as to remove husks, small stones etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad