There are times we use traditional milling to make powders of various grains. Then for fine powder many times we have to use traditional sievers. Sieving helps to break up clumps, to remove foreign matter and also to aerate the flour. Aerated flour is a beautiful thing to work with, mixes easily with liquids and other foods without forming into lumps. Depending on our needs sieve plates are available in various pore sizes. These sieve plates can be fit inside the sieve holder to separate the fine powder from coarse grain as well as to remove husks, small stones etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb