There are times we use traditional milling to make powders of various grains. Then for fine powder many times we have to use traditional sievers. Sieving helps to break up clumps, to remove foreign matter and also to aerate the flour. Aerated flour is a beautiful thing to work with, mixes easily with liquids and other foods without forming into lumps. Depending on our needs sieve plates are available in various pore sizes. These sieve plates can be fit inside the sieve holder to separate the fine powder from coarse grain as well as to remove husks, small stones etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta