There are times we use traditional milling to make powders of various grains. Then for fine powder many times we have to use traditional sievers. Sieving helps to break up clumps, to remove foreign matter and also to aerate the flour. Aerated flour is a beautiful thing to work with, mixes easily with liquids and other foods without forming into lumps. Depending on our needs sieve plates are available in various pore sizes. These sieve plates can be fit inside the sieve holder to separate the fine powder from coarse grain as well as to remove husks, small stones etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday