There are times we use traditional milling to make powders of various grains. Then for fine powder many times we have to use traditional sievers. Sieving helps to break up clumps, to remove foreign matter and also to aerate the flour. Aerated flour is a beautiful thing to work with, mixes easily with liquids and other foods without forming into lumps. Depending on our needs sieve plates are available in various pore sizes. These sieve plates can be fit inside the sieve holder to separate the fine powder from coarse grain as well as to remove husks, small stones etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali