Traditional idli maker is similar to pressure cooker with stands. Without idli stands one cannot make idllis. Prepared idli batter will be poured to the holes of idli plates and plates are arranged on the stand. This stand will be kept inside the pressure cooker without putting weight. Steam cooked idlis will be very tasty. Now a day readymade as well as microwavable idlis are available. However, the taste of traditional way cooked idli is much, much better!
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018