Traditional idli maker is similar to pressure cooker with stands. Without idli stands one cannot make idllis. Prepared idli batter will be poured to the holes of idli plates and plates are arranged on the stand. This stand will be kept inside the pressure cooker without putting weight. Steam cooked idlis will be very tasty. Now a day readymade as well as microwavable idlis are available. However, the taste of traditional way cooked idli is much, much better!
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri