Traditional idli maker is similar to pressure cooker with stands. Without idli stands one cannot make idllis. Prepared idli batter will be poured to the holes of idli plates and plates are arranged on the stand. This stand will be kept inside the pressure cooker without putting weight. Steam cooked idlis will be very tasty. Now a day readymade as well as microwavable idlis are available. However, the taste of traditional way cooked idli is much, much better!
Know about WeRIndia
- List Of Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Be Narcissists
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Leeks
- Banana Yogurt Face Pack For Fair Skin
- DIY Homemade Mascara To Add Beauty Appeal To Your Eyes
- Mango Ice Cream Recipe| How To Make Mango Ice Cream| Easy Home-made Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Get Divorced