Traditional idli maker is similar to pressure cooker with stands. Without idli stands one cannot make idllis. Prepared idli batter will be poured to the holes of idli plates and plates are arranged on the stand. This stand will be kept inside the pressure cooker without putting weight. Steam cooked idlis will be very tasty. Now a day readymade as well as microwavable idlis are available. However, the taste of traditional way cooked idli is much, much better!
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement