Butter masala dosa is another popular dosa in South Indian restaurants. Locally it is also known as “benne dose”.
Tag: Masala Dosa
Sago or sabudana is made from raw tapioca roots. It is one of the favorite item among people who like to fast.
Plantain is close relatives of banana. Raw green big sized fruits, similar to banana. Plantains are more starchier and contains less sugar compared to banana.
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Know about WeRIndia
- Ovarian cancer risk after a hysterectomy
- Nutrition for Surgery and Injury Recovery
- Placentas adapt when mothers have poor diets or low oxygen during pregnancy
- Salad, soda and socioeconomic status: Mapping a social determinant of health in Seattle
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet