Butter masala dosa is another popular dosa in South Indian restaurants. Locally it is also known as “benne dose”.
Tag: Masala Dosa
Sago or sabudana is made from raw tapioca roots. It is one of the favorite item among people who like to fast.
Plantain is close relatives of banana. Raw green big sized fruits, similar to banana. Plantains are more starchier and contains less sugar compared to banana.
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Know about WeRIndia
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD