Sago or sabudana is made from raw tapioca roots. It is one of the favorite item among people who like to fast.
Tag: Masala Dosa
Butter masala dosa is another popular dosa in South Indian restaurants. Locally it is also known as “benne dose”.
Plantain is close relatives of banana. Raw green big sized fruits, similar to banana. Plantains are more starchier and contains less sugar compared to banana.
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Know about WeRIndia
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality