Butter masala dosa is another popular dosa in South Indian restaurants. Locally it is also known as “benne dose”.
Tag: Masala Dosa
Sago or sabudana is made from raw tapioca roots. It is one of the favorite item among people who like to fast.
Plantain is close relatives of banana. Raw green big sized fruits, similar to banana. Plantains are more starchier and contains less sugar compared to banana.
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease