Sago or sabudana is made from raw tapioca roots. It is one of the favorite item among people who like to fast.
Tag: Masala Dosa
Butter masala dosa is another popular dosa in South Indian restaurants. Locally it is also known as “benne dose”.
Plantain is close relatives of banana. Raw green big sized fruits, similar to banana. Plantains are more starchier and contains less sugar compared to banana.
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk