For some of the daily health issues one can try these quick home remedies. Many of these ingredients readily should be available in your kitchen cabinets
One of the traditional sweet that is offered to Ganesha for naivedya is Kadabu (or somasi).
The festival of Sankranthi and Lohri are approaching. Both these two festivals marks the harvesting season and change in the path of Sun.
Appearance of Halbai is like burfi or rice coconut halva and is very soft.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Another traditional Indian sweet recipe, which tastes too good and divine, is presented here for our readers. Hayagreeva which is an auspicious Naivedya offered to Lord Vishnu during festivals and other auspicious occasions.
There is nothing to get embarrassed if one has constipation problem.
One sweet that people offer to Goddess is payasam or kheer. Rice kheer is a prefered naivedyam for Goddess. If not rice kheer one can prepare other types of kheer too.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast