Tamarind is a very large tree with heavy drooping branches and green foliage. It is indigenous to South Africa but grows extensively in India.
For some of the daily health issues one can try these quick home remedies. Many of these ingredients readily should be available in your kitchen cabinets
One of the traditional sweet that is offered to Ganesha for naivedya is Kadabu (or somasi).
The festival of Sankranthi and Lohri are approaching. Both these two festivals marks the harvesting season and change in the path of Sun.
Appearance of Halbai is like burfi or rice coconut halva and is very soft.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Another traditional Indian sweet recipe, which tastes too good and divine, is presented here for our readers. Hayagreeva which is an auspicious Naivedya offered to Lord Vishnu during festivals and other auspicious occasions.
There is nothing to get embarrassed if one has constipation problem.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease