One of the traditional sweet that is offered to Ganesha for naivedya is Kadabu (or somasi).
The festival of Sankranthi and Lohri are approaching. Both these two festivals marks the harvesting season and change in the path of Sun.
Appearance of Halbai is like burfi or rice coconut halva and is very soft.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Another traditional Indian sweet recipe, which tastes too good and divine, is presented here for our readers. Hayagreeva which is an auspicious Naivedya offered to Lord Vishnu during festivals and other auspicious occasions.
There is nothing to get embarrassed if one has constipation problem.
One sweet that people offer to Goddess is payasam or kheer. Rice kheer is a prefered naivedyam for Goddess. If not rice kheer one can prepare other types of kheer too.
Tamarind is a very large tree with heavy drooping branches and green foliage. It is indigenous to South Africa but grows extensively in India.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet