Tamarind is a very large tree with heavy drooping branches and green foliage. It is indigenous to South Africa but grows extensively in India.
For some of the daily health issues one can try these quick home remedies. Many of these ingredients readily should be available in your kitchen cabinets
One of the traditional sweet that is offered to Ganesha for naivedya is Kadabu (or somasi).
The festival of Sankranthi and Lohri are approaching. Both these two festivals marks the harvesting season and change in the path of Sun.
Appearance of Halbai is like burfi or rice coconut halva and is very soft.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Another traditional Indian sweet recipe, which tastes too good and divine, is presented here for our readers. Hayagreeva which is an auspicious Naivedya offered to Lord Vishnu during festivals and other auspicious occasions.
There is nothing to get embarrassed if one has constipation problem.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain