Various types of activities are good – visiting gym, group fitness classes, walking, running, dancing etc. all are good.
Summer means outdoor activities, hot temperature and sweating. To beat summer heat whether indoor or outdoor here are tips from grandma.
Peach is eaten fresh as fruit and is ingredient of juices, jams, jellies and preserves. Fruit is juicy as nectarine and delicious to eat.
To boost immune system and reduce fatigue try this homemade traditional herbal chai.
Try drinking hot tea, it is soothing too!
An anal fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anus caused by a hard, dry bowel movement, diarrhea or inflammation of the anorectal area.
Are you an athlete and are you looking for something that is nutritious, keeps blood pressure under control ?
Know about WeRIndia
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cells
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increase
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human history
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhood