Various types of activities are good – visiting gym, group fitness classes, walking, running, dancing etc. all are good.
Summer means outdoor activities, hot temperature and sweating. To beat summer heat whether indoor or outdoor here are tips from grandma.
Peach is eaten fresh as fruit and is ingredient of juices, jams, jellies and preserves. Fruit is juicy as nectarine and delicious to eat.
To boost immune system and reduce fatigue try this homemade traditional herbal chai.
Try drinking hot tea, it is soothing too!
An anal fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anus caused by a hard, dry bowel movement, diarrhea or inflammation of the anorectal area.
Are you an athlete and are you looking for something that is nutritious, keeps blood pressure under control ?
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?
- Breast cancer: Does stress fuel its spread?
- Is the shot or the pill better for birth control?
- Higher egg and cholesterol consumption hikes heart disease and early death risk
- Ovarian cancer: New drug may prevent recurrence