Peach is eaten fresh as fruit and is ingredient of juices, jams, jellies and preserves. Fruit is juicy as nectarine and delicious to eat.
Summer means outdoor activities, hot temperature and sweating. To beat summer heat whether indoor or outdoor here are tips from grandma.
To boost immune system and reduce fatigue try this homemade traditional herbal chai.
Try drinking hot tea, it is soothing too!
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk