Today we are presenting a delicious traditional recipe gooseberry or amla thokku
Tag: Indian Gooseberry
The health benefits of Indian Gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-C content.
Amla, Indian gooseberry is rich with vitamin C and has several health benefits. It is a seasonal fruit and not available in all seasons.
Generally regular meetha paan stains the mouth and teeth. For those who does not want to stain the mouth much, there is an option.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for its rich nutrients and medicinal properties. It supplies vitamin C in abundant
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
Indian gooseberry or amla as commonly called has numerous health benefits.
Wash amla and pressure cook with enough water for exactly one whistle.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease