Health benefits: Amla panaka (traditional juice) can be used as a healthy soft drink as it acts as immediate energy supplement.
Tag: Indian Gooseberry
Wash amla and pressure cook with enough water for exactly one whistle.
Premature greying of hair is a condition that affects millions of people. For some people it does not bother but for many it is a great deal for various reasons. Hair growth depends on how we take care of them and how we nurture our body.
Amla, Phyllanthus emblica is one of the most sought plant in herbal remedies. Indian gooseberry is the name given to amla due to its fruit appearance. I
Amla, Indian gooseberry is rich with vitamin C and has several health benefits. It is a seasonal fruit and not available in all seasons.
Today we are presenting a delicious traditional recipe gooseberry or amla thokku
The health benefits of Indian Gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-C content.
Generally regular meetha paan stains the mouth and teeth. For those who does not want to stain the mouth much, there is an option.
Know about WeRIndia
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits
- Arthritis & Joint Pain
- New dietary treatment for epilepsy well tolerated and reduced seizures, study finds
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease