The health benefits of Indian Gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-C content.
Tag: Indian Gooseberry
Amla, Indian gooseberry is rich with vitamin C and has several health benefits. It is a seasonal fruit and not available in all seasons.
Generally regular meetha paan stains the mouth and teeth. For those who does not want to stain the mouth much, there is an option.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for its rich nutrients and medicinal properties. It supplies vitamin C in abundant
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
Indian gooseberry or amla as commonly called has numerous health benefits.
Wash amla and pressure cook with enough water for exactly one whistle.
Amla (Indian gooseberry) is rich in vitamin C and has many health benefits.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet