Amla, Phyllanthus emblica is one of the most sought plant in herbal remedies. Indian gooseberry is the name given to amla due to its fruit appearance. I
Tag: Indian Gooseberry
Amla, Indian gooseberry is rich with vitamin C and has several health benefits. It is a seasonal fruit and not available in all seasons.
Today we are presenting a delicious traditional recipe gooseberry or amla thokku
The health benefits of Indian Gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-C content.
Generally regular meetha paan stains the mouth and teeth. For those who does not want to stain the mouth much, there is an option.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for its rich nutrients and medicinal properties. It supplies vitamin C in abundant
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
Indian gooseberry or amla as commonly called has numerous health benefits.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health