Premature greying of hair is a condition that affects millions of people. For some people it does not bother but for many it is a great deal for various reasons. Hair growth depends on how we take care of them and how we nurture our body.
Tag: Indian Gooseberry
Amla, Phyllanthus emblica is one of the most sought plant in herbal remedies. Indian gooseberry is the name given to amla due to its fruit appearance. I
Amla, Indian gooseberry is rich with vitamin C and has several health benefits. It is a seasonal fruit and not available in all seasons.
Today we are presenting a delicious traditional recipe gooseberry or amla thokku
The health benefits of Indian Gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-C content.
Generally regular meetha paan stains the mouth and teeth. For those who does not want to stain the mouth much, there is an option.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for its rich nutrients and medicinal properties. It supplies vitamin C in abundant
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton