Bhakhri is gluten free Indian flat bread.
Tag: indian dishes
Naan is one of the most popular flat breads served with South Asian food.
Tandoori roti is considered to be healthy food than naan.
Phulka is smaller round prepared from wheat flour but is rolled first, then one side is cooked on a pan(Tava) and the other side directly on heat.
The word chapat (चपत) in Hindi means “to slap”, and the traditional method of forming rounds of thin dough is by slapping the dough between the wetted palms of the hands.
Puffed rice laddu – Made of churmuri or puffed rice, jaggery, cardamom, cashew is another deepavali special
Everybody knows value of sesame seed. Sesame seeds with jaggery is the base for this laddu.
Moong daal is rich in protein, niacin, thiamin contents.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease