Serrano : Word Serrano means “from the mountains” is chili variety native to South west America and Mexi
Tag: hot chili varieties
Moruga scorpion is chili variety from Tinidad. It is also one of the hottest chili variety in the world. New Mexico State university identified Moruga scorpion
omodo Dragon chili :Originated from UK, this chili has blistering hot property and hence the name Komodo dragon pepper. This is super hot chili and is meant for extreme eaters.
ed Savina Habanero: It is a mutated version of hot chili Habanero. It topped in the hot list of chilis and considered to be the hottest chili in the world.
The Carolina Reper : Originally named the “HP22BNH7”, Carolina Reper chili was bred by cultivator Ed Cur
Cayenne chilis: One of the hot chili variety cayenne pepper is commonly available in Mexican and South American stores. It grows to a length of 6 to 10 inches.
Thai chili: Thai chilis are small chilis that grow 1-3 inches longs and jus t1/2 inch wide. Don’t deceived by its appearance. Even though they appear small, thai chilis are also in hotness list
Know about WeRIndia
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk
- Obesity and hypertension: Researchers discover novel mechanisms
- Healthy fat impacted by change in diet and circadian clock
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome