Winter is almost here. With flu, cold and running nose one feels to have something hot that can also be prepared within few minutes.
Tag: healthy recipes
Arbi is the common leafy and root vegetable plant available throughout the year in many parts of tropical countries. It is very popular in India and Malaysia.
Medium grain size will give good taste and lemon flavor which will not be masked by any other aroma.
Serve puris hot with daal, vegetable curry prepared without onion and garlic.
Sabudana is made from raw tapioca roots. It is extracted from the stems of sago palm trees, then processed into small, circular pellets, which are sometimes referred to as pearls.
Jackfruit can weigh between 10 and 100 pounds and contains hundreds of seeds that are rich in protein, potassium, calcium, and iron — all of which are important for bodily growth.
This genius vegetable has many health benefits. Before proceeding to recipe, let us see what benefits it offers.
Most varieties of pickles that we prepare take a long time to prepare or may need more ingredients.
Know about WeRIndia
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits
- Arthritis & Joint Pain
- New dietary treatment for epilepsy well tolerated and reduced seizures, study finds
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease