We are presenting another recipe using quinoa . A simple, yummy recipe with cauliflower and cheese is a good snack item. You can either bake them or deep fry them. Try quinoa balls with cauliflower and get benefits of eating quinoa!
- Quinoa 2/3 cup
- Cauliflower florets – grated 1 cup
- Cheese – ¼ cup
- Chopped cilantro – 2 Tbsp
- Chickpea flour (Besan) –3/4 cup
- Green chilli – 1 finely chopped
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves finely chopped
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- In a bowl soak quinoa overnight
- Cook quinoa to tender for about 5-10 minutes, drain the water
- Transfer quinoa back to same cooking pan, on low heat fluff quinoa by covering lid for another 3-5 minutes. Turn off heat and cool quinoa
- In a bowl mix cooked quinoa, cauliflower , cheese and rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare small balls of quinoa cauliflower
- To cook – either you can deep fry the quinoa balls or bake in the oven at 375° for 30 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Remove and serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: April 1, 2019