It is parents duty to introduce kids to healthy foods.
Tag: healthy foods
- provide fats essential for body function.
- transport water-soluble vitamins.
- promote growth and repair of tissue.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Some common foods that we eat everyday are real super foods.
The most least expensive protein that is available on earth is beans.
One lemon has more than 100 percent of daily intake of Vitamin C.
Instead of having just sev, have sev with healthy vegetables.
In India, Traditional way of getting ready to fight the cold and cough is with a homemade drink called Kashaya.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top Low-calorie Foods You Can Eat Without Worrying About Your Weight!
- How does menopause affect sex drive?
- 5 Food Swaps You Need To Make To Lose Weight Without Dieting!
- Attention People Of All Zodiac Signs! Do This Before The New Year Starts!
- Watch Out For These Gym Equipment Before Using, They Can Be Bacteria Carriers!
- Daily Horoscope: 10th December 2017