It is parents duty to introduce kids to healthy foods.
Tag: healthy foods
- provide fats essential for body function.
- transport water-soluble vitamins.
- promote growth and repair of tissue.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Some common foods that we eat everyday are real super foods.
The most least expensive protein that is available on earth is beans.
One lemon has more than 100 percent of daily intake of Vitamin C.
Instead of having just sev, have sev with healthy vegetables.
In India, Traditional way of getting ready to fight the cold and cough is with a homemade drink called Kashaya.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment