Eat Right Movement launched by FSSAI on July 10th 2018, to promote safe and healthy food for citizens of India.
Tag: healthy foods
Citrus fruits known to enhance metabolism, boosts immune system, fights common cold. Citrus fruits had culinary values too – zest of lemon and orange peel are added in dessert and dishes.
Guava (Botanical name: Psidium guajava) is a tropical tree and fruits are available throughout the year.
It is parents duty to introduce kids to healthy foods.
- provide fats essential for body function.
- transport water-soluble vitamins.
- promote growth and repair of tissue.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Some common foods that we eat everyday are real super foods.
The most least expensive protein that is available on earth is beans.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease